Name: Reece Chinery
Sport: Freestyle Motocross (FMX)
When and how did you start riding FMX?
– I hit my first FMX ramp set at 14m in September of 2015, and have just been having fun and learning ever since.
Who influenced you?
– Watching Nitro circus on TV as a kid inspired me to start Freestyle.
Other hobbies / sports?
– Skateboarding, surfing and Jamming at Bounce Inc Trampoline parks
Marital Status: single
Hometown: Fourways , Johannesburg.
Favorite spot to ride?
– JungleRush FMX compound and Nick De Wits Compound
Instagram – @reecechineryfmx
Facebook – Reece Chinery FMX
Biggest achievements to date?
- Riding my first demos with the Jungle Rush FMX crew and Getting into the semi-Finals at King of The Whip.
Other Riders I admire:
– Pat Bowden
– Tyler Bereman
– Off- Side Hart Attack
Favorite Holiday Destination
– Anywhere with a good beach.
Five things I never travel without:
– Skullcandy Hesh 3 – For long trips
– Skullcandy Xtfree wireless buds- For training
– Ogio Bag
– Phone Charger
-Skullcandy Hat and sunglasses
Jungle Rush FMX
Howl at the moon design
Skullcandy South Africa
Dirt Nurse Cleaning Products
BaseFit Sport fitness