Name: Dallan Goldman
Nickname: The Yeti
DOB: 5 January 1993
Sport: Freestyle Motocross (FMX)
When and how did you start riding FMX?
– End of 2007 i hit my first ramp , came back in 2008 & haven’t stopped since
Who influenced you?
– growing up watching crusty demos and Travis Pastrana really inspired me to start freestyle , who knew it would bring me this far .
Other hobbies / sports?
– Bounce Inc Trampoline parks
Marital Status: single
Hometown: Fourways , Johannesburg.
Favorite spot to ride?
– Jungle Rush FMX compound , Fitzland , Maddo’s , South broom hills
Instagram – @Dallan_Goldman
Facebook – Dallan Goldman FMX
Biggest achievements to date?
- I was lucky to enough to ride at Maddo’s house and learn to flip to dirt there .
- Riding demos in different countries such as California , Abu Dhabi, Dubai , Oman , Australia, Botswana . It’s been a great experience.
– big dirty whip
Favorite Holiday Destination
– local would be south broom with the family & friends
Five things I never travel without:
– Skullcandy wireless headphones
– I phone & charger
– DC shoes & Head wear
– Ogio bag with extra DC clothes
- Toiletry bag
– Chicken with veg & some mash
Jungle Rush FMX
Dirt Nurse cleaning products